Omni’s Effective Plan Solicitation Eases The Process To Confirming Your Plan of Reorganization
Omni’s experience as a balloting agent combined with its state-of-the-art information-processing systems help to facilitate the preparation, solicitation and tabulation of a debtors or creditors committee’s plan of reorganization. When it’s time to prepare the plan and disclosure statement, Omni provides the following services:
- Comprehensive voter classification reports for review and approval by appropriate parties.
- Individualized ballot design to ensure optimal tabulation accuracy and efficiency. All ballots are serialized for complete traceability back to the original claim or scheduled entry.
- Communications with stock transfer agents, Depository Trust Company, street name nominees and proxy companies to serve and solicit equity or bondholder parties.
- Coordinate the printing and distribution of ballots, notices and disclosure statement/plan booklets to creditors as outlined in the voting procedures.
- Provide comprehensive ballot audit reports that illustrate how each creditor class and voting amount was determined, how each creditor voted, and how the validity or invalidity of each ballot was determined.
- Provide daily or periodic tabulation reports which include information on parties who have returned ballots, as well as parties have not returned ballots.
- Electronic filing of ballots is available upon court approval.
- Provide required official ballot certification and testimony, as required.
As a balloting agent, Omni is proactive in the solicitation process, from the earliest preparations through plan confirmation and the effective date.